The Navy’s Sea, Air and Land Forces – commonly known as SEALs – are expertly trained to deliver highly specialized, intensely challenging warfare capabilities that are beyond the means of standard military forces.
This includes direct action warfare. Special reconnaissance. Counter terorism. Foreign internal defense. When there’s nowhere else to turn, Navy SEALs are in their element. Achieving the impossible by way of critical thinking, sheer willpower and absolute dedication to their training, their missions and their fellow Special Operations team members.
- Conducting insertions and extractions by sea, air or land to accomplish covert, Special Warfare/Special Operations missions
- Capturing high-value enemy personnel and terrorists around the world
- Collecting information and intelligence through special reconnaissance missions
- Carrying out small-unit, direct-action missions against military targets
- Performing underwater reconnaissance and the demolition of natural or man-made obstacles prior to amphibious landings
Salary: Earn A $12,000 Enlistment Bonus.
Further payments will be made based on the US NAVY payment structure.
How to Apply
- First, you will be asked to register for a personal account. This will enable you to complete the online application process all at once or to save your progress and return to complete it at a later date.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide and you must click on the link it contains to validate your account.
- After your account has been validated, you will be required to select a user name and password.
- After providing all the required information as directed, you may then submit your online application. Once received, a Navy Recruiter will contact you to further discuss the information that you provided.